https://gapsaustralia.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/logo-gaps-diet-australia-129.png 0 0 Linda Paterson https://gapsaustralia.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/logo-gaps-diet-australia-129.png Linda Paterson2019-04-10 12:29:182019-04-23 10:02:46Easter Bunny Bites
This recipe is easy to make with little preparation time required.
Easter Bunny Bites
This recipe is appropriate for people who are following the Introduction Diet from Stage 3 onwards.
- 2 Cups Organic blanched almond flour
- 1/3 Cup Raw organic honey
- 2 TBSP Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP Raw Homemade Nut Butter Like peanut butter or macadamia butter etc
- 1 TSP Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Preheat the oven to 150 Degrees Celsius.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon and them knead it with your hands on the bench to form a firm dough.
- Pinch small ball size pieces and roll into balls.
- Use a pair of scissors to pinch the shape of ears as shown in the image. You might need a little practice run before you get it right. HINT: open the tips of the scissors and push down on the top and then cut and lift.
- Use a tooth pick to make some eyes and place them on some backing paper on a tray.
- Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes on 150 Degrees Celsius.