2 Cups Nut Flour (Organic Almond Flour)
1/3 Cup Organic Raw Honey
2 Tablespoons of Coconut Oil
2 Tablespoons Organic Nut Butter (like peanut butter or macadamia butter etc)
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1. Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon and them knead it with your hands on the bench to form a firm dough.
2. Pinch small ball size pieces and roll into balls.
3. Use a pair of scissors to pinch the shape of ears as shown in the image. You might need a little practice run before you get it right. HINT: open the tips of the scissors and push down on the top and then cut and lift.
4. use a tooth pick to make some eyes and place them on some backing paper on a tray.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes on 150 Degrees Celsius.