Easter Bunny Bites
This recipe is appropriate for people who are following the Introduction Diet from Stage 3 onwards.
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
- 2 Cups Organic blanched almond flour
- 1/3 Cup Raw organic honey
- 2 TBSP Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 TBSP Raw Homemade Nut Butter Like peanut butter or macadamia butter etc
- 1 TSP Homemade Vanilla Extract
Preheat the oven to 150 Degrees Celsius.
Combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix with a spoon and them knead it with your hands on the bench to form a firm dough.
Pinch small ball size pieces and roll into balls.
Use a pair of scissors to pinch the shape of ears as shown in the image. You might need a little practice run before you get it right. HINT: open the tips of the scissors and push down on the top and then cut and lift.
Use a tooth pick to make some eyes and place them on some backing paper on a tray.
Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes on 150 Degrees Celsius.