6 – 8 Apples
1 tablespoon water
1 cup Almond flour
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
1 tablespoon honey
1 ½ cups of crunchy nut seed combo bites or other cookies you have made – see recipe for these here
Raw cultured cream or yoghurt to serve
Preheat oven 150⁰C
1. Peel, core and slice apples (using an apple slinky for this is very helpful as it will peel, cut and core the apple in seconds).
2. Add apples to the pot on the stove with a tablespoon of water and stew with the lid on at a low to medium temperature. Stew the apples until they are soft.
3. Strain the apples and add them to a glass oven dish.
4. Whisk an egg with the vanilla essence and honey and set aside.
5. In a bowl crumble the crunchy nut seed combo bites with your hands and add 1 cup of almond flour.
6. Add the wet ingredients with the dry and mix together with a spoon.
7. Scoop the mixture onto the top of the stewed apples.
8. Place in the oven for 15 – 20 minutes on a low temperature at 150⁰C so you are sure not to burn the almond flour.
9. Serve this dish warm with raw cultured cream or yoghurt.